Transport and logistics protocols
- Permitted transport and logistics system for the event
- Private means of vehicular transport including saloons and 4WDs are allowed.
- Pick up vehicles are not allowed.
- For those using public means the use of #Move app by VW Rwanda under special arrangements with event organizers is permitted.
- Event organizers are also planning to enter into further partnerships with owners of sight seeing buses to avail pick and drop services to and from Kigali.
- Event organizers are also planning to enter into further partnerships with owners of executive buses to avail pick and drop services to and from Kigali city.
What can be done and what cannot be done in order to access event venue
- In order to access event venue you are allowed to arrive at event venue by private car and through permitted public means ie through #move by VW Rwanda or through permitted and contracted executive buses.
- Vehicles both private and public entering the event venue are to be parked in the designated free car park.
- There will be a pick up and drop off point at designated points in Kigali city and at event venue.
- It is strictly prohibited by ticket holders to arrive by motorbike or unprocured taxis.
- Only move logistics app is allowed as #VW Rwanda is one of permitted passenger transport partner to the event.
- In addition, the event organizers have made special arrangement for pick up and drop off for a maximum of 200 revelers to and from Kigali using a special arrangement with owners of executive buses.
- It is strictly prohibited to access the venue through pedestrian means.